Flood Restoration & Water Damage
In the event of a flood or major water damage, it’s important to get your restoration underway as quickly as possible by a trained specialist. A proper dry out procedure within the first 48 hours will prevent further damage to your property. Besides damaging personal belongings it can cause expensive structural damage, promote the growth of mould, and cause electrical hazards.
What We Do
Bio Solutions uses the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that your home or business is properly dried to prevent further damage. Our service includes:Bio Solutions uses the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that your home or business is properly dried to prevent further damage.
Our service includes
• Extracting any standing water
• Removal/lifting of wet or damaged flooring
• Removal of wet or damaged belongings, including furniture
• Use of air movers and dehumidifiers for drying
• Use of air filters if required
• Mould remediation if required
• Decontamination of affected areas
• Disposal of damaged materials
• Cleaning of the site
• Documentation of the loss
• Monitoring of equipment.