R10 Ozone Machine by BioSolutions
The BioSolutions r10 was born out of frustration from current ozones on the market. From the cheap over seas models that would fail after a month, to the over priced, under delivering local models.
Unlike some manufacturers who just bolt a corona discharge ozone generator inside a vacuum or suitcase, we wanted something designed from the ground up that was: Extremely Durable, produced high levels of ozone (o3), heavy duty 12 hour timer, High CFM fan, and portable.
We spent countless months refining our design, prototyping, testing, and sourcing our parts from Canada, The United States, and Asia.
Only the best materials, and parts would go into our hand assembled machines to build a truly industrial ozone machine.
After years of being disappointed from ozones on the market BioSolutions decided to scour the earth for the best components, spent countless hours months testing and refining
– Designed by a company with over 20 years in the industry
– 10,000mg per hour output to shock treat even larger areas.
– Designed to Fit between the seats of most vehicles
– The latest / New generation stainless steel and ceramic plates that last up to 2x longer than our competitors
– 1.5mm thick stainless steel inner case (most competitors use cheap steel 0.7mm or less!)
– 1mm thick steel powder coated for durability outer case. (most competitors use paint and thin steel 0.7 or less)
– Industrial 12 hour timer (others use cheap 2 hour timers)
– 110cfm Dual Ball bearing fan for ultra smooth operation and extreme long life
– Aluminum Handle (not cheap plastic)
– Designed / Assembled in North America
– Stainless steel bolts and nylock nuts
– Many components Manufactured in USA and Canada
| ||r10 by Bio Solutions||Bio Blaster Home Jr||Pro 44||Villa 1000||Pro 3400||MaxBlaster Residential
|12+ Hour Timer ||
|Ozone Safety Signs||
|Developed by a Bio Hazard Company||
Currently only available in 110/120v
Call For Pricing and Packages
Interested in becoming a dealer? Contact us today!